Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make Quilted Coasters

Love that fabric and the quilting design! Can't have too much quilting, can you?

Quilted Coasters Tutorial at Mother Lode
"I've been hanging onto this Japanese import Echino Birds on a Ball fabric forever, trying to get more yardage for this project to spiff up the shades in our bedroom - but it's out of production and impossible to find. It caught my eye again today in my sewing stash, and before I could get disappointed that I STILL haven't been able to find more, I had a revelation - I'm going to need continuous yardage if I ever do find it, so the remnant I have does me no good for the bedroom blinds project and should be used, immediately! What have I been waiting for?!! Time to cut it up and make something pretty..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment